Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Episode 3: Amish Acres Arts & Crafts Festival

PassioKnits podcasting live from Amish Acres Arts & Crafts Festival

MP3 File

You'll have to forgive the poor quality of this audio. In the first few minutes, I'm recording from my car, so the sound is not great. I worked for hours on Audacity trying to edit it out, but this is as good as it got. Midway through, the sound is much better when I'm actually at the Festival. Thanks for your patience in enduring this!

Show Notes:

Amish Acres Arts & Crafts Festival
The Bag Girl
School Products Yarns
Karabella Yarns
Knit Stop
Plucky Fluff You've got to see this stuff! It's incredible!
Something So Charming I found some cute stitch markers here, and they had some knitting charms for bracelets and necklaces. A mother/daughter team who knit up a storm, and make really cute purses and jewelry, watches, headbands, you name it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).