Thursday, September 06, 2007

Episode 5: PassioKnits "SockagaWheeeeA"

Socks, patterns, and upcoming books.

MP3 File



On the Needles:


Here is the Corrugated Rib Swing Coat I'm working on. This is the whole body, now I just have to finish the sleeves (stockinette = boring = it'll be awhile).












This is the first panel of the bottom front of the Gwenivere's Choice Tunic from Lacy Little Knits by Iris Shreier.













Off the Needles:

Here is the wonderful pair of socks I finished so very, very quickly from Cat Bordhi's "New Directions for Sock Knitters." I can't recommend it enough, especially for those who, like me, think they hate knitting socks. And now for the details:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, pink. Who'd a thunk? ;)
Very pretty. Mine are resting right not because I think they're too big.