Tuesday, March 28, 2006

TWO WEEKS

It was two long weeks without a babysitter and without any knit-togethers with my friends. Now I've had two nights in a row and I'm feeling nicely sassified. After getting together with my friends last night, I felt it had done me as much good as taking a nice long deep breath. Just feel yourself doing it. Ahhhhh.... I felt reconnected and good. It was so nice to see everyone and share a drink and a tink (I had to make it rhyme!). I come home refreshed and ready to be a better mom and a better me. I'm easily pleased.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Your Cocoon is so beautiful - and I LOVE how your pose sort of mirrors the little boy in the photo behind you!

Excellent job - you make me very proud!

Lynda said...

Yeah for mom refreshment - sometimes we just need ALONE (i.e. w/o kids!) to recharge.

After your comment on Wendy's blog (LOL by the way) you now have to at least flash your stash for us, although I may not be able to take it! (My sad stash is about 20 balls of yarn)

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»