Monday, January 16, 2006


Here is the latest rendition of my Crossed In Translation sweater. As you can see, not much progress. But for the fourth time around, I'd gotten bored with the pattern. I moved on to finishing a Rowan Big Wool cardigan I'd started last month. It's now all done but the crying. That is, the collar and one side seam. I will post pictures of it when it is all done.

This latest Am Kamin is being done in Maggie's Aran from Maggie Jackson. It seems to have great stitch definition. I think it will work great, but if anyone knows why it wouldn't, PLEASE let me know now!!!

1 comment:

June said...

Hi! New to you blog, and just wondering if you are steeking the CIT sweater or making it all in one piece, or making a pullover? Enquiring minds and all that - I'm a steeker myself but have never done so with heavier wool, so any suggestions are welcome!