Saturday, January 07, 2006



Here is a swatch from the AmKamin Crossed in Translation sweater I'm knitting. It's in Rowan Cashsoft DK, and I'm zipping along now, knitting the sweater in the round, and I'm up to row 4 of the main body pattern. This swatch just shows a couple of the cables with garter stitch on the sides. I tore out the other big swatch of all the cables and started knitting the sweater before I remembered to take a picture of it. Oh, well.

I took a break from this to work on the Tomten jacket I'm making for my son. I had an hour and a half to knit on it while we drove down to the IU basketball game today. GO HOOSIERS!!!! I didn't think they'd pull it off, but they beat Ohio State in the last few seconds. Ended up sitting next to a couple from my hometown. Small world! My sweet husband, a Purdue grad, actually took me to the game, a great sacrifice, indeed! True love! ( :

No comments: